Saturday, November 13, 2010

Christmas time in GodesiaLand...

Snow drifting over pretty pines and the smell of apple cider and yummy baked goods waft through the house..... Pleeeese! It's a sunny 74 degrees here in Florida today, not a snowflake in sight. I must admit I miss the northern winter fun and it makes it a bit harder to get in the Christmas spirit, but I'm doing my best.

In the shop I have a few Mod and retro styles to amuse you, a smattering of hats and some more goodies to come. If you see anything that has already sold just give me a holler on etsy or Flickr and I'll remake it for you.













Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

Totally love your designs!!!

xox jean yates

Godesia said...

Thanks so much Jean! We wish you a very merry Christmas season!!! xoxo, Emily