Thursday, March 4, 2010

Update on wools for felted kitty hats

Lucky me, I found the elusive yellow and orange today at Joann's. I picked up a rose pink, seafoam and a couple new greens as well. The light peach is a bit washed out in this photo, but it's solidly peach. The fire engine red is way too saturated. I couldn't get it to render correctly, but it's a Santa Claus red, take my word for it.

Colors available (from left to right, starting on the top row in the picture of all the wools);

light pink
navy
dark moss green
light peach
orange
yellow
light green

2nd row

dark peach
grass green
black
fire engine red
moss green
light blue
purple

3rd row

seafoam
dark brown
teal
burgundy
gray
hot pink
cream

4th row

rose pink
burnt orange
denim blue
lemongrass
multi-color
lavender
blood red

No comments: