Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Plain wool felted kitty hats





I have some unembellished wool felted kitty hats available right now. I was going to jazz them up a bit, but there seems to be a demand for the plain type. No problem!

I do have a listing on etsy for the made-to-order kitty hat, even though I do have some made. Contact me through etsy or Flickr if you want one of the finished hats.

Colors available for the made-to-order hats (from left to right, starting on the top row);

Dark moss green
slate blue
multi color-orange, brown, purple, green
gray
burnt orange
lemongrass
burgundy
peach
purple
teal
blood red
dark brown
lavender
moss green
fire engine red
pink
black
navy
burnt orange (again)
cream
hot pink
light blue
dark peach

These hats are 100% wool with ear flaps and ties. Felted with love in my washing machine and air dried. If you would like beads, buttons, sequins and rhinestones it's an extra $5. Felted flower embellishment an extra $10.

Plain wool felted kitty hat: $25

Shipping: $4.00 insured in the US or $3.50 first class international

No comments: