Saturday, June 6, 2009

4th of July Jeans and Gingham babydoll top



I swore I wouldn't work today, but I lied to myself. I drifted into my craft room and this is what spewed out! I posted the pics on Flickr and started getting requests, so it's only fair to offer them up to you all.

The jeans are 100% cotton with cotton trim, buttons, and bows. One snap closure. Red topstitching down the sides and hem. Nice trim fit with a flared leg. $26.00 with $4.00 insured shipping in the US or $3.50 first class international.

The babydoll top is 100% cotton with cotton trim and a ribbon tie in the back. It has the sweetest little puffy sleeves ever and 2 button details. Unlined and fray-checked. $25.00 with $4.00 insured shipping in the US or $3.50 first class international.

If you want one, just Flickr mail me or convo me through etsy and I'll put up a RESERVED listing for you.

No comments: