Saturday, February 28, 2009

Union Jack PRE-ORDER!


I'm now accepting pre-orders for my Union Jack denim pieces. There are 3 pieces available; a mini dress, bell bottom jeans and pleated mini skirt. Each has the Union Jack sewn on (made up of ribbons of various sizes) and is made of a lightweight 100% cotton denim.

The mini dress is fully lined with my heirloom cotton batiste and has a velcro closure in the back. The frayed hem is sewn and fray-checked for stability. Price: $36.00 with $4.00 insured shipping in the US or $3.50 shipping international.

The bell bottom jeans are extra long for platform heels and boots and have a snap closure in the back. The fit on the jeans is comfortable and not too tight, but have a nice trim look to them. The frayed hems are sewn and fray-checked for stability. Price: $34.00 with $4.00 insured shipping in the US or $3.50 shipping international.

The mini skirt is pleated and has a velcro closure in the front to allow the fit to be as tight or loose as you prefer. The frayed hem is sewn and fray-checked for stability. Price: $30.00 with $4.00 insured shipping in the US or $3.50 shipping international.

Please convo me through etsy or flickr mail me to order. When I receive your request I'll put up a RESERVED listing for you on etsy. As with all pre-orders, there will be a wait while I get them all done. I will not be accepting any more orders than I can reasonably fufill in the next 2 weeks. I'll make notice on etsy, flickr and my blog, if and when I can no longer take pre-orders for these items.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5311244

http://www.flickr.com/photos/godesia/

That's all for today kiddies! Thanks so much for your loving support. The girls and I REALLY appreciate it!!!!!

xoxo, Emily

No comments: