Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Look what's coming to the shop!


We love England here in GodesiaLand. So, to show our support of all things British we've designed several Blythe goodies decorated with the Union Jack. Our sweet Paulette is wearing the mini dress slathered with the bold red and white stripes of England. It's made of a light weight denim and lined with my usual heirloom cotton batiste. It has a two snap closure, but I may change my mind and use the doll velcro that is coming in the mail. I have to see what works better. The hem is frayed, sewn and fray-checked for stabilization.

Not available yet, as I have a few bugs to work out and will be offering it up with a mini skirt and jeans as well. Photos coming soon.....

More photos on flickr; http://www.flickr.com/photos/godesia/

No comments: