Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bronte Slumber Party - update




I have a few new goodies to add to the collection. A babydoll top/mini dress, and pair of pantelettes and pouty crocheted bunny slippers. Each piece is made with an heirloom quality cotton batiste fabric and adorned with lovely french laces and insertions. The bunny slippers are hand crocheted by me and have tiny bead eyes and embroidered faces. 

It's my intention to create about 10 different pieces (that's the plan anyway, it doesn't always work out that way, LOL) and once they are done, I'll do a final photo shoot and list everything with the price here on my blog. 

All the pieces will be sold separately and as pre-orders. I'll put up a notice on Flickr once I have a date set for the pre-orders to start. 

If you have any questions, you can email me through etsy or flickr

No comments: