Thursday, October 8, 2009

Forest Slumber Dress

I scored a stack of yummy Japanese import fabrics from SuperBuzzy the other day and have gone wild with joy over them. This is the first goody to pop out of the shop. I just love all things mushroom, so it's right up my alley. And, my local JoAnn's store finally decided to stock this tiny pom pom trim that I've been drooling over for 2 years now. Yay!!!

This dress is all cotton with a one snap closure in the back. Both of the prints are Japanese import fabrics. Embroidered cotton trim and pom pom trim give the dress a sweet flare. Cotton heirloom batiste fabric is used on the sleeves and neck liner. Open seams have been fray checked for stability. Tiny bow detail.

Price: $36

2 comments:

Chibisan said...

Hi! I recently found your blog and all the beautiful Blythe apparel that you make. Was wondering if you participate in any local craft shows as I am in Tampa, also.

Godesia said...

Hi Chibisan! So glad you like all the goodies! I haven't done any craft shows. I'm afraid that Blythe just isn't quite mainstream enough to make it worthwhile. Maybe at some point in the future I'll try a doll show or something of that nature. I will, of course, blog all about it if I do...