Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sometimes plans just go awry...

I was working merrily away on this nautical collection in honor of the upcoming 2011 BlytheCon when both of my parents got sick and I had to go up north to help out for a month. Now my production window has passed and I'm at a bit of a loss. I'll be donating some of this collection as a gift to the Convention, but I just don't have time to make it available for purchase. Sometimes things just don't work out the way you plan but I thought I'd show it all off anyway. So the shop remains empty while I decide what to do and work on a couple other projects that have taken on more importance since I went up north.


I hope to try my hand at smocking along with some more embroidery in the near future. I'm waiting for a box of lovely fabric that I bought when I was in Michigan helping out the rental units. They had some charming old fashioned types of prints that I just fell in love with. Pictures to come soon....

No comments: